algeneral747
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى سورية الأسد

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
ازرار التصفُّح
 البوابة
 الفهرس
 قائمة الاعضاء
 البيانات الشخصية
 س .و .ج
 ابحـث
المواضيع الأخيرة
» رباعيات الهمامى – ينبوع لا ينضب
The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003) I_icon_minitimeالجمعة أبريل 09, 2010 1:42 pm من طرف latefa

» ما هي مقومات جودة الحياة ؟
The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003) I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء ديسمبر 31, 2008 8:22 am من طرف algeneral747

» فكرة عمل البلوتوث Bluetooth
The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003) I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء ديسمبر 31, 2008 8:21 am من طرف algeneral747

» موقفك الإيجابي يحدد لك ذلك
The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003) I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء ديسمبر 31, 2008 8:20 am من طرف algeneral747

» في أستراليا يولدون الكهرباء من الموز
The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003) I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء ديسمبر 31, 2008 8:19 am من طرف algeneral747

» عقول من النوع السنجابي
The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003) I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء ديسمبر 31, 2008 8:18 am من طرف algeneral747

» عبقريّـــة الغبـــاء
The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003) I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء ديسمبر 31, 2008 8:18 am من طرف algeneral747

» خفايا تخصيب اليورانيوم المعقدة
The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003) I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء ديسمبر 31, 2008 8:16 am من طرف algeneral747

» خرائط الفراعنة
The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003) I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء ديسمبر 31, 2008 8:16 am من طرف algeneral747

بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
منتدى
التبادل الاعلاني
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
algeneral747
The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003) I_vote_rcapThe Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003) I_voting_barThe Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003) I_vote_lcap 
abdoalzmer
The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003) I_vote_rcapThe Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003) I_voting_barThe Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003) I_vote_lcap 
albosraia
يتيم زايد للأبد
latefa

The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003)

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
algeneral747
مدير المنتدى
مدير المنتدى

عدد الرسائل : 185
العمر : 36
تاريخ التسجيل : 10/09/2008

The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003) Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003)   The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003) I_icon_minitimeالسبت أكتوبر 18, 2008 9:11 am

Exclusive - Watch a clip from 'Return of the King'

Watch the Trailer

The Critics:
A-
15 reviewsYahoo! Users:
A-
214457 ratings My Grade:
Rate this
Movie!
Select grade
to the rightA-
Almost perfectA
OutstandingA+
Oscar-worthyB-
FairB
GoodB+
MemorableC-
DisappointingC
MediocreC+
Flawed
but worthyD-
Truly awfulD
DreadfulD+
Poor effortF
All-time
worst!
write a review

Sauron's forces have laid siege to Minas Tirith, the capital of Gondor, in their efforts to eliminate the race of men. The once-great kingdom, watched over by a fading steward, has never been in more desperate need of its king. But can Aragorn answer the call of his heritage and become what he was born to be? In no small measure, the fate of Middle-earth rests on his broad shoulders. With the final... See Full Description

Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Science Fiction/Fantasy, Adaptation and Sequel

Running Time: 3 hrs. 20 min.

Release Date: December 17th, 2003

MPAA Rating: PG-13 for intense epic battle sequences and frightening images.

Distributors: New Line Cinema

U.S. Box Office: $376,853,002

See Full Details

Cast and Credits

Starring: Elijah Wood, Ian McKellen, Liv Tyler, Viggo Mortensen, Sean Astin
Directed by: Peter Jackson
Produced by: Mark Ordesky, Robert Shaye, Michael Lynne
See Full Cast and Credits

Production Photos

View All (90) Production Photos...

Critical Consensus

Critics Reviews Average Grade: A-

Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Eleanor Ringel Gillespie
"...Peter Jackson brings his epic series to a glorious finish." more... A
Boston Globe, Ty Burr
"King has pageantry, purpose, but it's not quite the greatest show on Middle-earth." more... B+
Chicago Sun-Times, Roger Ebert
"That it falls a little shy of greatness is perhaps inevitable." more... B+
Chicago Tribune, Michael Wilmington
"This is a movie that, purely and simply, has visions and excitement to blow us away once again." more... A

More Critics Reviews...
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://algeneral747.ahlamontada.com

The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003)
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Gigli (2003)

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
algeneral747 :: أفلام-
انتقل الى: