algeneral747
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى سورية الأسد

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
ازرار التصفُّح
 البوابة
 الفهرس
 قائمة الاعضاء
 البيانات الشخصية
 س .و .ج
 ابحـث
المواضيع الأخيرة
» رباعيات الهمامى – ينبوع لا ينضب
The Shawshank Redemption (1994) I_icon_minitimeالجمعة أبريل 09, 2010 1:42 pm من طرف latefa

» ما هي مقومات جودة الحياة ؟
The Shawshank Redemption (1994) I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء ديسمبر 31, 2008 8:22 am من طرف algeneral747

» فكرة عمل البلوتوث Bluetooth
The Shawshank Redemption (1994) I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء ديسمبر 31, 2008 8:21 am من طرف algeneral747

» موقفك الإيجابي يحدد لك ذلك
The Shawshank Redemption (1994) I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء ديسمبر 31, 2008 8:20 am من طرف algeneral747

» في أستراليا يولدون الكهرباء من الموز
The Shawshank Redemption (1994) I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء ديسمبر 31, 2008 8:19 am من طرف algeneral747

» عقول من النوع السنجابي
The Shawshank Redemption (1994) I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء ديسمبر 31, 2008 8:18 am من طرف algeneral747

» عبقريّـــة الغبـــاء
The Shawshank Redemption (1994) I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء ديسمبر 31, 2008 8:18 am من طرف algeneral747

» خفايا تخصيب اليورانيوم المعقدة
The Shawshank Redemption (1994) I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء ديسمبر 31, 2008 8:16 am من طرف algeneral747

» خرائط الفراعنة
The Shawshank Redemption (1994) I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء ديسمبر 31, 2008 8:16 am من طرف algeneral747

بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
منتدى
التبادل الاعلاني
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
algeneral747
The Shawshank Redemption (1994) I_vote_rcapThe Shawshank Redemption (1994) I_voting_barThe Shawshank Redemption (1994) I_vote_lcap 
abdoalzmer
The Shawshank Redemption (1994) I_vote_rcapThe Shawshank Redemption (1994) I_voting_barThe Shawshank Redemption (1994) I_vote_lcap 
albosraia
يتيم زايد للأبد
latefa

The Shawshank Redemption (1994)

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
algeneral747
مدير المنتدى
مدير المنتدى

عدد الرسائل : 185
العمر : 36
تاريخ التسجيل : 10/09/2008

The Shawshank Redemption (1994) Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: The Shawshank Redemption (1994)   The Shawshank Redemption (1994) I_icon_minitimeالسبت أكتوبر 18, 2008 8:52 am

Production Photos: View Production Photos from The Shawshank Redemption (1994)

The Critics:
A-
5 reviewsYahoo! Users:
A-
93388 ratings My Grade:
Rate this
Movie!
Select grade
to the rightA-
Almost perfectA
OutstandingA+
Oscar-worthyB-
FairB
GoodB+
MemorableC-
DisappointingC
MediocreC+
Flawed
but worthyD-
Truly awfulD
DreadfulD+
Poor effortF
All-time
worst!
write a review

Andy Dufresne, a mild mannered New England banker, is convicted of murdering his wife and her lover. Despised at first by the other inmates because of his introverted manner, Andy slowly forges an unlikely friendship with Red, a seasoned lifer and his gang. Soon, Andy also becomes popular with the prison guards, including the vicious Captain Hadley who offers him protection against the jail's rougher... See Full Description

Genres: Drama and Adaptation

Running Time: 2 hrs. 22 min.

MPAA Rating: R for language and prison violence.

Distributors: Sony Pictures Releasing, Showtime Networks

U.S. Box Office: $27,318,280

See Full Details

Cast and Credits

Starring: Tim Robbins, Morgan Freeman, Bob Gunton, William Sadler, Clancy Brown
Directed by: Frank Darabont
Produced by: Liz Glotzer (II), David V. Lester, Niki Marvin
See Full Cast and Credits

Production Photos

View All (6) Production Photos...

Critical Consensus

Critics Reviews Average Grade: A-

Chicago Sun-Times, Roger Ebert
"The Shawshank Redemption is not a depressing story, although I may have made it sound that way." more... A-
filmcritic.com, Christopher Null
"The Shawshank Redemption is one of those films that is a true work of both art and magic." more... A
Rolling Stone, Peter Travers
"It's the no-bull performances that hold back the flood of banalities." more... A
San Francisco Chronicle,
"Some of The Shawshank Redemption comes across as outrageously improbable. Yet the film keeps pulling you back with its sense of striving humanity slowly turning the tables against evil." more... A-

More Critics Reviews...
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://algeneral747.ahlamontada.com

The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
algeneral747 :: أفلام-
انتقل الى: